As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Western Digital #ad
WDS500G2B0A, Western Digital 500GB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD, SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5"/7mm, Up to 560 MB/s #adWestern Digital #ad
- Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers. Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. Wd f. I. T. 2 tbw terabytes written values calculated using JEDEC client workload JESD219 and vary by product capacity.
Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data. 3d nand sata ssd for capacities up to 4tb with enhanced reliability.
An industry leading 1. 75m hours mean time to failure mttf 1 and up to 600 terabytes written tbw 2 for enhanced reliability. As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second MB/s = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second Gb/s = 1 billion bits per second.
An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD. 1 mttf = mean time to failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing. Sequential read speeds up to 560mb/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s. As used for storage capacity, 1 terabyte TB = 1 trillion bytes.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||Western Digital ("WD") values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service. No limited warranty is provided by WD unless your WD Product ("Product") was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users. Please see below for warranty information or obtaining service. No warranty service is provided unless the Product is returned to an authorized return center in the region (warranty regions are identified as Canada, U.S.A., Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, India and Thailand) where the Product was first shipped by WD, which may have regional specific warranty implications. If your Product was purchased as a component integrated within a system by a system manufacturer, no limited warranty is provided by WD.|
2. QNAP #ad
QNAP TS-451D2-4G 4 Bay 4K Hardware transcoding NAS with Intel® Celeron® J4025 CPU and HDMI Output #adQNAP #ad
- Intel hd graphics 600 Intel celeron j4025 dual-core 2. 0 ghz processor burst up to 2. 9 ghz. 4 x 3. 5-inch sata 6gb/s, 3Gb/s Diskless. 2 x gigabit ethernet Port RJ45. 1 x hdmi 2. 04 x usb 3. 2 gen 1 port. 4 gb so-dimm ddr4 ram max 8gB.
|Warranty||2 Years Warranty|
3. QNAP #ad
QNAP TS-932PX-4G 5+4 Bay High-Speed NAS with Two 10GbE and 2.5GbE Ports #adQNAP #ad
- 2 x 2. 5gbe ports. 5 x 3. 5-inch + 4 x 2. 5-inch sata 6gb/s diskless. 4 gb sodimm ddr4 memory Max 16GB. Annapurnalabs alpine al324 arm Cortex-A57 quad-core 1. 7ghz processor. 2 x 10gbe sfp+ ports. 3 x usb 3. 2 gen 1 ports.
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
4. QNAP #ad
QNAP TR-004 4 Bay USB Type-C Direct Attached Storage DAS with hardware RAID Diskless #adQNAP #ad
- Nas applications cannot be installed on the TR-004. Note : the tr-004 does not support the following: the ts-128, ts-131, ts-431, ts-228, ts-431u, ts-231, and nas models that cannot be updated to qts 4.
3. 6 or later. Lockable drive bays. Direct-attached storage device via USB Type-C for Windows, macOS and Linux. Its storage pool/volume cannot be combined into the connected NAS. Hardware raid supports raid 0, JBOD, 5, 1, and individual disks.4
4 x 3. 5-inch sata 3Gb/s Diskless. Includes a usb type-C to Type-A connector cable. The tr-004 can only be used as an individual storage pool or volume on the NAS. Drives can only be migrated from one TR-004 to another TR-004. The files and data stored on drives moved to/from a NAS or another device will not be recognized. Expand the capacity of your QNAP NAS. Use the tr-004 as external storage for NAS backup.
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
5. QNAP #ad
QNAP TS-1232PXU-RP-4G 12 Bay High-Speed SMB Rackmount NAS with Two 10GbE and 2.5GbE Ports, Redundant PSU #adQNAP #ad
- 2u rackmount. 2 x 10 gigabit ethernet SFP+ Ports. 2 x 2. 5 gigabit Ethernet Ports. 4gb udimm ddr4 ram max 16gb. 12 x 3. 5" sata 6gb/s, 3gb/s Diskless. Annapurnalabs alpine al324 64-bit ARM Cortex-A57 quad-core 1. 7ghz processor. 4 x usb 3. 2 gen 1 port. 1 x pcie gen 2 x2.
6. Kingston #ad
Kingston 240GB A400 SATA 3 2.5" Internal SSD SA400S37/240G, HDD Replacement for Increase Performance #adKingston #ad
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement. Fast start up, loading and file transfers. More reliable and durable than a hard drive.
|Manufacturer||Kingston Technology #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 3 Year|
7. QNAP #ad
QNAP TS-832PXU-4G 8 Bay High-Speed SMB Rackmount NAS with Two 10GbE and 2.5GbE Ports TS-832PXU-4G-US #adQNAP #ad
- 8 x 3. 5-inch sata 6gb/s, 3Gb/s Diskless. 4 x usb 3. 2 gen 1 port. 2u rackmount. 1 x pcie gen 2 x2. Annapurnalabs alpine al324 64-bit ARM Cortex-A57 quad-core 1. 7ghz processor. 4gb udimm ddr4 ram max 16gb. 2 x 2. 5 gigabit Ethernet Ports. 2 x 10 gigabit ethernet SFP+ Ports.
|Warranty||3 Years Warranty|
8. QNAP #ad
QNAP TS-h973AX-32G 9-Bay QuTS Hero NAS with 10GbE/2.5GbE Connectivity #adQNAP #ad
- 64gb, optional ECC RAM support. 1 x 10gbase-t. Amd ryzen embedded v1500b quad-core eight threads 2. 2 ghz processor. 32gb ddr4 ram 2 x so-dimm slots, max. Usb 3. 2 gen2 type-c & Type-A. 2 x 2. 5gbe laN.
|Warranty||3 Years Warranty|
9. Crucial #ad
Up to 560MB/s, CT500MX500SSD1, Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD #adCrucial #ad
- Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95K/90K on all file types. Integrated power loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut.
Accelerated by Micron 3D NAND technology. Aes 256-bit hardware-based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves. Crucial 5-year limited warranty.
|Manufacturer||CRUCIAL TECHNOLOGY #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 5-year warranty|
10. SK hynix #ad
SK hynix Gold S31 500GB SATA Gen3 2.5 inch Internal SSD | SSD 500GB | Up to 560MB/S | Solid State Drive | Compact 2.5' SSD Form Factor SK hynix SSD | Internal Solid State Drive | SATA SSD #adSK hynix #ad
- Leading edge solution powered by in-house 3D NAND, controller and DRAM. Easy installation across multiple devices, pairing with our custom SK hynix edition Macrium cloning software.
Best-in-class performance - sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 525MB/s with proprietary SK hynix HYPERWRITE cache technology.
5-year warranty, superior reliability and stability – tested and validated through 1, 000 hours of HTOL Stress Test with MTBF reaching 1. 5 million hours, up to 600 TBW TeraBytes Written. Premium ssd powered by the global top 2 memory manufacturer, a tech leader since 1983.
|Brand||SK hynix #ad|
|Manufacturer||SK hynix #ad|
|Warranty||5 year manufacturer|