As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kingston #ad
Kingston 480GB A400 SATA 3 2.5" Internal SSD SA400S37/480G, HDD Replacement for Increase Performance #adKingston #ad
- A400 has a 7 millimeter form factor to fit in a wider array of systems. Capacity: 480gb, interface: sata rev. 480gb to 500mb/s read and 450MB/s Write. Fast start up, loading and file transfers. 2.
0 It’s ideal for slimmer notebooks and in systems with limited available space. 3. 0 6gb/s with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. More reliable and durable than a hard drive. Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement; Operating temperature: 0°C-70°C.
|Manufacturer||Kingston Technology #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 3 Year|
2. PNY #ad
PNY CS900 480GB 3D NAND 2.5" SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD, SSD7CS900-480-RB #adPNY #ad
- Read and 500MB/s seq. Ideal for hard disk drive replacement, photo and video storage, and boot drives. Write speeds. Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives HDD.
Exceptional performance offering up to 550MB/s seq. Ultra-low power consumption. Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS Boot times and application loads.
|Warranty||3 year warranty|
3. ZOZT #ad
480GB 3D NAND 2.5 inch SATA III SSD,ZOZT G3000 Premium Performance Internal SSD Hard Drive （R/W up to 540/490 MB/s）,Sutiable for Laptop,Desktop.etc… #adZOZT #ad
- Two capacities and full compatiblity :the zozt g3000 series has two capacity internal SSD, 120gb and 240gb, which can hold applications or replace hard drives and is compatible for all PCs.
High efficiency performance:the ssd uses sata iii 6gb/s transfer interface，sequential read speeds up to 540MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 490MB/s. Low power consumption: after 300 high and low temperature cycle tests, the operating temperature can be stably maintained at 30 degree celsius, which can save more battery power and extend battery life.
Superior reliability and stability:this solid state drives uses Toshiba BiCS MLC particles and 3D NAND flash memory technology to provide 1. 5 million Hours MTBF. Comprehensive customer service:we provide the lifetime warranty and 24/7 customer support, if you have any problems or questions for the products, please feel free to contact our customer support.
4. Crucial #ad
Up to 560MB/s, CT500MX500SSD1Z, Crucial MX500 500GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD #adCrucial #ad
- Accelerated by micron 3D NAND technology, Crucial 5 year limited warranty. Aes 256 bit hardware based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves. Product ships in amazon Certified frustration free packaging may differ from Retail Packaging depicted in product collateral.
Integrated power loss immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut. Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 mb/s and random reads/writes upto 95k/90k on all file types.
|Manufacturer||CRUCIAL TECHNOLOGY #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 5-year warranty|
5. Crucial #ad
CT480BX500SSD1 black/blue, Crucial BX500 480GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD, up to 540MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- Load files quicker. Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive. Boot up faster. Improve overall system responsiveness.
Micron 3d nand – advancing the world's memory and storage technology for 40 years. Crucial 3-year limited warranty. 300% faster than a typical hard drive.
|Manufacturer||CRUCIAL TECHNOLOGY #ad|
|Warranty||3-year Limited Warranty|
6. Western Digital #ad
SATA III 6 Gb/s, Up to 560 MB/s, 2.5"/7mm, Western Digital 500GB WD Blue 3D NAND Internal PC SSD, WDS500G2B0A #adWestern Digital #ad
- 3d nand sata ssd for capacities up to 4tb with enhanced reliability. Wd f. I. T. Sequential read speeds up to 560mb/s and sequential write speeds up to 530MB/s. 5-year manufacturer's limited warranty. 2 tbw terabytes written values calculated using JEDEC client workload JESD219 and vary by product capacity.
Total accessible capacity varies depending on operating environment. 1 mttf = mean time to failure based on internal testing using Telcordia stress part testing.
Free downloadable software to monitor the status of your drive and clone a drive, or backup your data. Lab certification for compatibility with a wide range of computers.
As used for transfer rate or interface, megabyte per second MB/s = 1 million bytes per second and gigabit per second Gb/s = 1 billion bits per second. As used for storage capacity, 1 terabyte TB = 1 trillion bytes. An active power draw up to 25% lower than previous generations of WD Blue SSD. An industry leading 1. 75m hours mean time to failure mttf 1 and up to 600 terabytes written tbw 2 for enhanced reliability.
|Brand||Western Digital #ad|
|Manufacturer||Western Digital #ad|
|Warranty||Western Digital ("WD") values your business and always attempts to provide you the very best of service. No limited warranty is provided by WD unless your WD Product ("Product") was purchased from an authorized distributor or authorized reseller. Distributors may sell Products to resellers who then sell Products to end users. Please see below for warranty information or obtaining service. No warranty service is provided unless the Product is returned to an authorized return center in the region (warranty regions are identified as Canada, U.S.A., Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, India and Thailand) where the Product was first shipped by WD, which may have regional specific warranty implications. If your Product was purchased as a component integrated within a system by a system manufacturer, no limited warranty is provided by WD.|
7. SanDisk #ad
SDSSDA-480G-G26 , SATA III 6 Gb/s, Up to 535 MB/s, 2.5"/7mm, Black, SanDisk SSD PLUS 480GB Internal SSD #adSanDisk #ad
- Shock-resistant for proven durability —even if you drop your computer shock resistant up to 1500G and vibration resistant 5gRMS, 7-800 HZ, 10-2000 HZ/4.
9 grms, temperature from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius. Read/write speeds of up to 535mb/s/445mb/s based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.
Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores. Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2. 5” hard drive. The perfect balance of performance and reliability. Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads.
8. Inland #ad
Inland Professional 480GB SSD 3D NAND SATA III 6Gb/s 2.5" 7mm Internal Solid State Drive 480G #adInland #ad
- Random read/write 4k: up to 70K/60K IOPS. Sequential read/write speed up to 550MB/s and 490MB/s respectively. No overheat, No noise. Ssd capacity 480gb.
3 year limited Parts and Labor Warranty. Data transfer rate 6Gb/s, faster boot-up, shutdown, loading and file transfer.3d tlc nand flash, resistant to shock, vibration, and movement.
9. SanDisk #ad
SATA III 6 Gb/s, 2.5 Inch /7 mm, SDSSDH3-500G-G25, SanDisk Ultra 3D NAND 500GB Internal SSD, Up to 560 MB/s #adSanDisk #ad
- Limited 5-year manufacturer warranty or 200tBW, whichever is sooner US 500GB See official SanDisk website for more details regarding warranty in your region.
Order with your alexa enabled device. Just ask "alexa, order SanDisk Internal SSD. ". Accelerate your PC for faster boot-up and blazing-fast gaming and graphics. 3d nand provides greater endurance so your drive lasts longer and uses less power.
Accelerate your PC for faster boot-up and blazing-fast gaming and graphics. Ncache 2. 0 technology delivers blazing-fast speeds. 1 megabyte mb = 1, 000, host device, 000 bytes. Ultra-fast: sequential read speeds of up to 560mb/s; sequential write speeds of up to 530MB/s Based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, OS and application.
|Manufacturer||Western Digital Technologies Inc. #ad|
10. SK hynix #ad
SK hynix Gold S31 SATA Gen3 2.5 inch Internal SSD | SSD 500GB | 500GB SATA | Up to 560MB/S | Solid State Drive | Compact 2.5' SSD Form Factor SK hynix SSD | Internal Solid State Drive | SATA SSD #adSK hynix #ad
- 5 year warranty and rock solid support from technology pioneer, now available to PC builders and upgraders. Leading edge solution powered by in-house 3D NAND, controller and DRAM. Sequential read speeds up to 560MB/s and sequential write speeds up to 525MB/s.
Superior reliability and stability mtbf/tbW. Top tier speed, best-in-class sequential read speeds. 1. 5 million hours mtbf, best-in-class 600 TBW terabytes written. Premium upgrades to your PC with SSD from global semiconductor powerhouse.
|Brand||SK hynix #ad|
|Manufacturer||SK hynix #ad|
|Warranty||You may return any new computer purchased from Amazon.com that is "dead on arrival," arrives in damaged condition, or is still in unopened boxes, for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Amazon.com reserves the right to test "dead on arrival" returns and impose a customer fee equal to 15 percent of the product sales price if the customer misrepresents the condition of the product. Any returned computer that is damaged through customer misuse, is missing parts, or is in unsellable condition due to customer tampering will result in the customer being charged a higher restocking fee based on the condition of the product. Amazon.com will not accept returns of any desktop or notebook computer more than 30 days after you receive the shipment. New, used, and refurbished products purchased from Marketplace vendors are subject to the returns policy of the individual vendor.|