As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Kingston #ad
Kingston 120GB A400 SATA 3 2.5" Internal SSD SA400S37/120G, HDD Replacement for Increase Performance #adKingston #ad
- Use windows disk management tool, or MacOS Disk Utility app, or Linux compatible disk partition utility to initialize and format new SSD. More reliable and durable than a hard drive. Fast start up, loading and file transfers.
Fresh install operating system from distribution media to SSD, or use data cloning software to migrate data from source drive to SSD. Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement. Ssd must be initialized and formatted to enable host computer and applications to access the drive.
|Manufacturer||Kingston Technology #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 3 Year|
2. PNY #ad
PNY CS900 120GB 3D NAND 2.5" SATA III Internal Solid State Drive SSD, SSD7CS900-120-RB #adPNY #ad
- Exceptional performance offering up to 515MB/s seq. Write speeds. Upgrade your laptop or desktop computer and feel the difference with super-fast OS Boot times and application loads.
Backwards compatible with SATA II 3GB/s. Read and 490MB/s seq. Superior performance as compared to traditional hard drives HDD. Ultra low power consumption.
|Warranty||3 year warranty|
3. SP Silicon Power #ad
Silicon Power 128GB SSD 3D NAND A55 SLC Cache Performance Boost SATA III 2.5" 7mm 0.28" Internal Solid State Drive SU128GBSS3A55S25AC #adSP Silicon Power #ad
- Please register your product via SP official website to get the complete manufacturer warranty services, product support and more.
Supports trim command, garbage collection technology, raid, and ECC Error Checking & Correction to provide the optimized performance and enhanced reliability. The advanced slc Cache Technology allows performance boost and longer lifespan.
Remarkable transfer speeds that enable faster bootup and improved overall system performance. 3d nand flash are applied to deliver high transfer speeds. 7mm slim design suitable for Ultrabooks and Ultra-slim notebooks. 3-year warranty.
|Brand||SP Silicon Power #ad|
|Manufacturer||SP Silicon Power #ad|
4. Crucial #ad
CT120BX500SSD1Z, Crucial BX500 120GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5-Inch Internal SSD, up to 540MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- 300 % faster than a typical hard drive. Improves battery life because it’s 45x more energy efficient than a typical hard drive. Boot up faster; Load files quicker; Improve overall system responsiveness.
Crucial 3 year limited warranty. Micron 3d nand advancing the world's memory and storage technology for 40 years.
|Manufacturer||CRUCIAL TECHNOLOGY #ad|
|Warranty||3-year Limited Warranty|
5. ADATA #ad
ADATA SU655 120GB 3D NAND 2.5 inch SATA III High Speed Read up to 520MB/s Internal SSD ASU655SS-120GT-C #adADATA #ad
- Ideal for personal, gaming and business use. Latest 3d naND Technology. Sequential read/write speed up to 520/450 MB/s *Vary by SSD capacity. Compatible with windows 10/8/7/server 2003, mac OSX, vista sP1 and above, XP SP2 and above, and Linux. Sata iii 2. 5 inch form factor.
|Manufacturer||ADATA USA #ad|
|Warranty||3 years manufacture warranty|
6. Crucial #ad
CT250MX500SSD1, Crucial MX500 250GB 3D NAND SATA 2.5 Inch Internal SSD, up to 560MB/s #adCrucial #ad
- Crucial 5 year limited warranty. Integrated power loss Immunity preserves all your saved work if the power unexpectedly gets cut. Aes 256 bit hardware based encryption keeps data safe and secure from hackers and thieves.
Sequential reads/writes up to 560/510 MB/s and random reads/writes up to 95k/90k on all file types. Accelerated by micron 3D NAND technology.
|Manufacturer||CRUCIAL TECHNOLOGY #ad|
|Warranty||Limited 5-year warranty|
7. Patriot Memory #ad
Retail 10 Pack, PBU120GS25SSD10, 2.5” Internal Solid State Drive, Patriot Burst SSD 120GB Burst, SATA III, 6Gbps #adPatriot Memory #ad
- Ssd interface: sata iii 6gb/s, for increased system responsiveness, lightning fast boot times, and faster overall performance over traditional platter hard drives.
Trim support, low power management, smart zip, Bad Block Management, Static and Dynamic Wear leveling. Form factor: 2. 5", 3-year warranty. Dram cache: 32mb SDR. Retail 10 pack of 120gb patriot Burst SSD with Phison S11 series controller.
|Brand||Patriot Memory #ad|
|Manufacturer||Patriot Memory #ad|
8. SAMSUNG #ad
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 250GB 2.5 Inch SATA III Internal SSD MZ-76E250B/AM #adSAMSUNG #ad
- Secure encryption: protect data by selecting security options, including AES 256 bit hardware based encryption compliant with TCG Opal and IEEE 1668. Innovative v-nand technology: powered by samsung v nand technology, the 860 EVO SSD offers optimized performance for everyday computing as well as rendering large sized 4K videos and 3D data used by the latest applications.
Warranty and compatibility: 5 year limited warranty; windows 8/windows 7/Windows Server 2003 32 bit and 64 bit, Vista SP1 and above, XP SP2 and above, MAC OSX and Linux.
Enhanced read write speeds: sequential read and write performance levels of up to 550MB/s and 520MB/s, respectively. Included contents: 2. 5 inches 7 millimeter sata 3 6 gb/s ssd & user manual All other cables, screws, brackets not included; Reliability MTBF: 1. 5 million hours Reliability MTBF.
|Manufacturer||Samsung Electronics DAV #ad|
9. ADATA #ad
ADATA SU650 120GB M.2 2280 SATA 3D NAND Internal SSD ASU650NS38-120GT-C #adADATA #ad
- Sequential read speed up to 520mb/s write speed up to 450MB/s *Performance varies by capacity and PC components. Free downloadable SSD Toolbox and migration utility. 3d tlc nand technology. M. 2 2280 sata iii m+b keys. 3 year.
|Warranty||3 Years Warranty|
10. SanDisk #ad
SATA III 6 Gb/s, SDSSDA-240G-G26, 2.5"/7mm, SanDisk SSD PLUS 240GB Internal SSD, Up to 530 MB/s #adSanDisk #ad
- Just ask "alexa, order SanDisk Internal SSD. ". Based on published specifications and internal benchmarking tests using PCMark Vantage scores. Compatible devices: Desktop. Easy upgrade for faster boot-up, shutdown, application load and response As compared to 5400 RPM SATA 2.
5” hard drive. Order with your alexa enabled device. The perfect balance of performance and reliability. 3-year limited manufacturer warranty. Boosts burst write performance, making it ideal for typical PC workloads.
Shock-resistant for proven durability —even if you drop your computer shock resistant up to 1500G and vibration resistant 5gRMS, 7-800 HZ, 10-2000 HZ/4. 9 grms, temperature from 0 degrees Celcius to 70 degrees Celcius. Read/write speeds of up to 530mb/s/440mb/s based on internal testing; performance may vary depending upon drive capacity, host device, OS and application.